Kronos – NB156i Processing Engine
The Kronos NB156i is outstanding for a portable processing engine. It boasts the latest Intel i7-10875H Processor (2.3GHz / 5.1GHz Turbo), 64GB of 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, fast NVMe PCIe M.2 volumes for the Operating System & Temp/Cache, with the unstoppable RTX 2080 GPU (with 3,072 CUDA Cores) to give you the advantage you need for processing through datasets, forensic images, etc. The NB156i is a thin form factor design chassis, which weighs in at a mere 4.39 lbs. It’s thin, light, and agile. The system contains a variety of ports like three (3) USB 3.2 Gen. 1 and one (1) Thunderbolt 3 to attach external drives, enclosures, devices, and other components. Conversely, the system has a dedicated RJ-45 Port for network attachment. This processing engine is an outstanding addition to your lineup and is sure to impress.
The Kronos NB156i Processing Engine is the premier portable laptop solution on the market to conduct forensic computer investigations. It gives the end-user the full capabilities of a robust system in an extremely thin form factor. Other laptops can become thick, cumbersome, and too heavy to carry out in the field. The NB156i has the 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-10875H Processor, 2.3GHz with 8-Cores (16-Threads) for Extreme Speeds. It is extremely lightweight and comes in at 4.39 pounds (including the battery), while other systems can approach 10 pounds. Additionally, the system is powered by a Samsung 980 Evo 500GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD with exceptional read/write speeds and an additional Samsung 980 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 slot for temp/cache or case management.
To that end, the system can be upgraded to larger processing volumes for storage and performance. The system is loaded with features including three USB 3.2 ports and a Thunderbolt 3 port for extreme bandwidth speeds. Furthermore, it also has a dedicated RJ45 port, which can be fairly uncommon nowadays. Topped with an illuminated keyboard, a card reader, audio ports, the RTX 2080 GPU to power the 15.6” full high definition display, you cannot beat the pricing on a system as a portable processing engine solution. The NB-156i touts the following specs:
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-10875H Processor (2.3GHz with 8-Cores & 16-Threads, 5.1GHz Turbo)
- One (1) Samsung 980 500GB PCIe NVMe M.2 for the Operating System
- One (1) Samsung 980 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 for Temp/Cache/Case Management
- 15.6" Full HD, 144Hz, Wide View Angle 72% NTSC Matte Display
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 (Nvidia MAX-Q Design) with Real-Time Tracing, CUDA Technology, and Nvidia PhysX
- 3,072 CUDA Cores for Hyperscale Processing & Decryption
- 64GB DDR4 RAM at 3200MHz
- Intel Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX + Bluetooth
- Color Illuminated Keyboard
- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Edition
- 0.78 inches Thin Ultra-Slim Design
- One (1) HDMI output Port (with HDCP)
- One (1) Mini Display Port 1.4
- Three (3) USB 3.2 Gen. 1 Ports
- 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Microphone / S/PDIF Optical output)
- RJ-45 LAN (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Dimensions: 14.07" (w) x 9.37" (d) x 0.78" (h)
- Weight 4.39 lbs. including the 73WH Battery Pack
If you have a custom configuration or would like to ask questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We can customize this system to meet your needs or offer a similar system to give your agency/department the equipment you need at a price you can afford.