Kronos – NB173 Processing Engine
The NB173 is a technological powerhouse for a portable processing engine in a thin lightweight form factor for ease of use and transport into the field. It boasts the latest Intel 9750 Processor, 64GB of RAM, a fast PCIe M.2 volume for the operating system, and the unstoppable RTX2080 GPU to give you the advantage you need for processing through data sets.
The NB173 is a thin form factor design with an all metal chassis, which weighs in at a mere 5.51 lbs. The system contains a variety of ports to attach external drives, enclosures, devices, and other components along with USB Type C, Gen. 2, USB 3.0 ports, display 1.3 over USB Type C Gen. 2. Additionally, the system has a dedicated RJ-45 Port for network attachment. This processing engine is an outstanding addition to your lineup and is sure to impress.
For a comparable item please check out our NB161 processing engine, which is loaded with a majority of the components noted in our NB173.
The Kronos NB173 Processing Engine is the premier portable laptop solution on the market to conduct forensic computer investigations with an enhanced viewing area. The system gives the end user the capabilities of standard Processing Engine, but in an extremely thin (ALL METAL) form factor. Other laptops can become thick, cumbersome, and too heavy to carry out in the field. The NB173 is extremely lightweight and comes in at 5.51 pounds, while other systems can approach 10 pounds. It is powered by a Samsung 970 Evo 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD with exceptional read/write speeds. To add to that, the system comes with a 2TB Solid State Hybrid rotational disk that can be upgraded to an SSD for additional speed and performance.
The unit is loaded with features including two USB 3.0 ports, one USB 3.1 Gen. 2 Type C port for extreme bandwidth speeds, and a Display Port 1.3 over USB 3.1 Gen. 2. Additionally, the system has a dedicated RJ45 port, a 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Microphone / S/PDIF Optical output, and a 2-in-1 Headphone / Microphone jack. Topped with an illuminated keyboard and a RTX 2080 GPU 8GB GDDR6 to power the 17.3” full HD display (1920 x 1080), you simply cannot beat the pricing on the system as a portable processing engine solution. The NB173 touts the following:
- Intel® Core™ i7-9750H Processor 2.6 GHz 12MB Smart Cache
- 17.3" Full HD, 144Hz, Wide View Angle 72% NTSC Matte Display
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6
- 64GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2666MHz
- 500GB Samsung 970 PCIe M.2 NVMe SSD
- 2TB SSHD (Solid State Hybrid Drive)
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC + Bluetooth, M.2 interface
- HDMI output Port (with HDCP)
- A DisplayPort 1.3 over USB 3.1 Gen. 2 (Type-C)
- One USB 3.1 Gen 2 Ports (Type-C)
- Two USB 3.0 Ports
- A single 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Microphone / S/PDIF Optical output)
- A RJ-45 LAN (10/100/1000Mbps)
- RGB Per Key color illuminated keyboard
- Built-in Area Fingerprint Reader under Glass Surface
- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Edition
- 0.78 inches thin Slim design
If you want to customize the system please feel free to reach out to us and we can accommodate requests on your agencies needs.