Kronos – NB173XLi Processing Engine
The Kronos NB173XLi is a technological powerhouse for a portable processing engine. It boasts the latest Intel i9-11900K Processor (3.5GHz / 5.3GHz Turbo), 64GB of 3200MHz DDR4 RAM (with expandability up to 128GB of RAM), fast NVMe PCIe M.2 volumes for the Operating System & Temp/Cache, with the unstoppable RTX 3070 GPU to give you the advantage you need for processing through datasets, forensic images, etc. The NB173XLi is a slightly thicker form factor design chassis, which is meant to support practitioners who seek to replace a current desktop configuration or a mobile field triage lab but still need occasional portability. The system contains a variety of ports like three (3) USB 3.2 Gen. 2 and two (2) Thunderbolt 4 ports to attach external drives, enclosures, devices, and other components. Conversely, the system has a dedicated RJ-45 Port for network attachment. This processing engine is an outstanding addition to your lineup and is sure to impress.
The Kronos NB173XLi Processing Engine is the premier laptop solution on the market to conduct forensic computer investigations. It gives the end-user the full capabilities of a robust powerhouse system with lightning-fast ports for transfer speeds. The NB173XLi has the 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9-11900K Processor, 3.5GHz with 8-Cores (16-Threads) for Extremely Fast Speeds. The system is powered by a Samsung 980 Evo 500GB M.2 SSD with exceptional read/write speeds and an additional 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 slot for temp/cache or case management. The Kronos NB173XLi also offers two additional M.2 form factor slots for future expansion and/or to create a RAID set out of the volumes for even faster performance. With the capability to upgrade the RAM to 128GB, you won't find a more agile portable workstation on the marketplace.
The system can be upgraded to larger processing volumes for storage and performance. It is loaded with features including three (3) USB 3.2 ports and two (2) Thunderbolt 4 ports for extreme bandwidth speeds. Furthermore, it also has a dedicated RJ45 port, which can be fairly uncommon nowadays. Topped with an illuminated keyboard, a card reader, audio ports, the RTX 3070 GPU to power the 17.3” full high definition display, you cannot beat the pricing on a system as a replacement processing engine solution. The NB-173XLi touts the following specs:
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9-11900K Processor (3.5GHz, 5.3GHz Turbo) with 8-Cores & 16-Threads)
- 17.3" Full HD, 144Hz, Wide View Angle 72% NTSC Matte Display
- 64GB DDR4 RAM at 3200MHz
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6; Microsoft DirectX 12, MXM 3.0, Support PCIe Gen 4 by 11th Gen CPU Only, Nvidia PhysX, Nvidia CUDA Technology, Support for Dynamic Boost 2.0
- One (1) Samsung 980 500GB PCIe NVMe M.2 for the Operating System
- One (1) Samsung 980 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 for Temp/Cache/Case Management
- Intel Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX + Bluetooth
- One (1) 8 Smart Cell Lithium-Ion Battery - 97Wh
- Color Illuminated Keyboard
- Security: Integrated Fingerprint Reader/Scanner
- One (1) HDMI output Port (with HDCP)
- Two (2) Mini Display Port 1.4
- Two (2) Thunderbolt 4 Ports (Type-C)
- One (1) USB 3.2 Gen 2 Ports (Type-C)
- Three (3) USB 3.2 Gen 2 Ports (Type-A) (1 x powered USB port, AC/DC)
- 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Microphone / S/PDIF Optical output)
- RJ-45 LAN (10/100/1000/2500Mbps)
- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Edition
- Three (3) Year Warranty
If you have a custom configuration or would like to ask questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We can customize this system to meet your needs or offer a similar system to give your agency/department the equipment you need at a price you can afford.