Kronos – NB173XLi Processing Engine
The Kronos NB173XLi is a technological powerhouse for a portable processing engine. It boasts the latest Intel i9-10900K Processor (3.7GHz / 5.3GHz Turbo), 64GB of 3200MHz DDR4 RAM (with expandability up to 128GB of RAM), fast NVMe PCIe M.2 volumes for the Operating System & Temp/Cache, with the unstoppable RTX 2080 GPU (with 3,072 CUDA Cores) to give you the advantage you need for processing through datasets, forensic images, etc. The NB173XLi is a slightly thicker form factor design chassis, which is meant to support practitioners who seek to replace a current desktop configuration or a mobile field triage lab, but still need occasional portability to set up a power house system in the field. The system contains a variety of ports like three (3) USB 3.2 Gen. 2 and one (1) Thunderbolt 3 to attach external drives, enclosures, devices, and other components. Conversely, the system has a dedicated RJ-45 Port for network attachment. This processing engine is an outstanding addition to your lineup and is sure to impress.
The Kronos NB173XLi Processing Engine is the premier laptop solution on the market to conduct forensic computer investigations. It gives the end-user the full capabilities of a robust power house system with lightning fast ports for transfer speeds. The NB173XLi has the 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9-10900K Processor, 3.7GHz with 10-Cores (20-Threads) for Extremely Fast Speeds. The system is powered by a Samsung 970 Evo 500GB M.2 SSD with exceptional read/write speeds and an additional 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 slot for temp/cache or case management. The Kronos NB173XLi also offers two additional M.2 form factor slots for future expansion and/or to create a RAID set out of the volumes for even faster performance. With the capability to upgrade the RAM to 128GB, you won't find a more agile portable workstation on the marketplace.
The system can be upgraded to larger processing volumes for storage and performance. It is loaded with features including three USB 3.2 ports and a Thunderbolt 3 port for extreme bandwidth speeds. Furthermore, it also has a dedicated RJ45 port, which can be fairly uncommon nowadays. Topped with an illuminated keyboard, a card reader, audio ports, the RTX 2080 GPU to power the 17.3” full high definition display, you cannot beat the pricing on a system as a replacement processing engine solution. The NB-173XLi touts the following specs:
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9-10900K Processor (3.7GHz with 10-Cores & 20-Threads, 5.3GHz Turbo)
- One (1) Samsung 970 500GB M.2 for the Operating System
- One (1) Samsung 970 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 for Temp/Cache/Case Management
- 17.3" Full HD, 144Hz, Wide View Angle 72% NTSC Matte Display
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 (Nvidia MAX-Q Design) with Real-Time Tracing, CUDA Technology, and Nvidia PhysX
- 3,072 CUDA Cores for Hyperscale Processing & Decryption
- 64GB DDR4 RAM at 3200MHz - Expandable to 128GB
- Intel Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX + Bluetooth
- Color Illuminated Keyboard
- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Edition
- One (1) HDMI output Port (with HDCP)
- Two (2) Mini Display Port 1.4
- One (1) USB 3.2 Gen. 2 Port
- Three (3) USB 3.2 Gen. 2 Ports
- 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Microphone / S/PDIF Optical output)
- RJ-45 LAN (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Dimensions: 15.71" (w) x 12.56" (d) x 1.71" (h)
- Weight 8.38 lbs. including GPU and Battery Pack
If you have a custom configuration or would like to ask questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We can customize this system to meet your needs or offer a similar system to give your agency/department the equipment you need at a price you can afford.