Kronos X0a – Processing Engine
The Kronos X0a Processing Engine is the only Processing Engine on the market to conduct rapid processing of forensic computer data & images. The system features the exceedingly fast AMD Ryzen 9 5950X Desktop Processor with 16-Cores & 32-Threads running at a base clock speed of 3.4GHz with 4.9GHz Turbo Boost. The 5950X is a powerhouse and benchmarks exceptionally high on the current benchmark scores; even higher than the high-end Intel Processors. The system touts the new M.2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs and 64GB DDR4 3200 MHz Desktop RAM (expandable to 128GB). Paired with the BitMindz / Logicube WriteProtect Bay and a forensically sound flash media card reader you have an agile system for basic forensic computer investigations, making forensic images, and processing mobile phones at an extremely reasonable price. You won’t find a better, flexible, or faster system on the market. The X0a was also designed to support your forensic lab while your other systems are processing larger cases whereby resources can tie up other systems for hours at a time.
The Kronos X0a system was designed to offer you the highest possible processing speeds. Should you need customization to this workstation please reach out to our sales team and we can customize the system to meet and exceed your needs. Most of our systems are custom configurations; so a system that is designed to meet your needs is absolutely within the realm of possibility.
The Kronos X0a Processing Engine is the only Processing Engine on the market to conduct rapid triage and processing of forensic computer data & images. The system gives the end-user the combined capability of the AMD Ryzen 9 5950X Desktop Processor with 16-Cores & 32-Threads at a base clock speed of 3.4GHz with a 4.9GHz Turbo Boost. The X0a also features the new M.2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs and 64GB DDR4 3200 MHz Desktop RAM.
- One (1) AMD Ryzen 9 5950X Desktop Processor with 16-Cores & 32-Threads (3.4GHz with 4.9GHz Turbo)
- 64GB DDR4 RAM 3200 MHz (2 x 32GB)
- One (1) 500GB SSD in Rapid Mode for the Operating System
- One (1) 500GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD for Temp/Cache
- One (1) 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD for Case Management
- One (1) 10TB Rotational HDD for Images / Data
- One (1) 2.5" & 3.5" True Hot-Swap Bay
- One (1) BitMindz / Logicube WriteProtect Bay - Custom Designed for BitMindz and supports IDE, SATA, SAS, USB, FireWire, and PCIe SSDs (M.2 SATA/AHCI/NVMe), PCIe and mini-PCIe cards with Optional Adapters
- One (1) RTX 3060 Ti 8GB of GDDR6 RAM with 4,864 CUDA Cores
- One (1) Advanced Cooling for the CPU
- One (1) Forensic Card Reader for Media
- One (1) 1000W Power Supply Unit - Gold Rated
- Three (3) Year Warranty on Entire System
Please contact us today to discuss your forensic needs and we will design a custom system for your agency that is second to none.
|Dimensions||24 × 7.5 × 22.5 in|